- Vision - Philosophy
- Vision & Mission
Vision & Mission
Vision: Improve the quality of life for the visually
Mission: Assist blind persons and organizations supporting them; promote an understanding of their needs; and enable the availability of better quality of services, nationally and internationally.
please click on the icon to view the member's profile
- A Cyber Security Technology expert; works for a private company; a TEDx Speaker on tech support & accessibility issues; a member of the National Association of the Blind. He is abreast of global developments & research, on applications for the blind. He’s a founder & lives at New Delhi.
- An educationist with 55 years behind her. She’s served as teacher & Principal of several schools. An ardent activist, a disciplinarian, she inspires the youth & lives at New Delhi.
- Both founders, with a deep-seated commitment to the blind. Both are qualified social workers & relocated to London in 2002 & commenced services for adoption. They provide invaluable inputs from the British Disability Sector.
- An able administrator from the travel & tourism field. He is a member of the governing team at the YMCA at New Delhi. He is well travelled & attends disability events globally.
- A founder, he has a background from the Engineer Branch of the Railways; a graphic designer by profession; a go-getter, living at Noida.
- He has a background of piloting transport aircraft in the Air Force. On retirement, he is an investment consultant. A frequent traveler overseas, he’s widely read & comes to the team with extensive wisdom. He lives at Noida.
- An Armed Forces Veteran, who is a former Director General at Army HQs caring for serving soldiers. He specializes in strategic concepts & planning. He has contributed his skills at Amity University & now, with the blind. He lives at Noida.
- An architect, with extensive experience in large projects. On retirement he chose work with the blind, doing it with passion. He lives at New Delhi.
- An outstanding military veteran, who is a former Director General at Army HQs, handling large outfits. His ability to grasp the nuanced essentials of a large body are apparent. He brings these special skills for the blind. He lives at Gurgaon.
- A military veteran, who commanded a unit of the Signals; a telecommunications specialist; passionate & enthusiastic about service to mankind. He’s a founder & an invaluable pillar of support. He works with the RSS in addition to the blind. He lives at Bangalore.
- A military veteran of the 1971 war, who commanded a Regiment of the Artillery. On retirement he strived and studied disability; became a disability specialist; headed two previous NGOs for the blind. A Founder, he is the current CEO, since its founding & lives at New Delhi.